Name: Melissa Wood-Tepperberg
Neighborhood: Downtown Manhattan
Occupation: Creator of the MWH Method
How would you describe your pregnancy style? I like a comfortably fitted dress with a jean jacket around my waist during the day and leather jacket around my shoulders at night. White keds, all day and all night. Then you know I’m definitely one to throw on a hat for a good daytime accessory.
What is one pregnancy ritual you’ve built into your routine? Lymphatic drainage massages weekly! My latest addition has been celery juice first thing in the morning.
What’s your favorite pregnancy product that you cannot live without? I love the Hatch Belly Oil.
What will you miss most about being pregnant once the baby arrives? I was quick to say nothing because I’m not the biggest pregnancy lover, but when I really think about it I’ll miss all the special moments of Benjamin cuddling up to my bump and saying the sweetest things.
What’s one piece of pregnancy advice every mama to be needs to know? Everyone’s body adapts to pregnancy differently, so you can’t compare your journey with pregnancy with anyone else’s.
What’s your top 5 registry essentials?
1. Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Car Seat because it’s safe and is compatible from birth to 85 pounds.
2. Babybjorn bouncer is a must when they’re infants if you want to get anything done!
3. The Snoo, Happiest Baby Bassinet. I haven’t tried it yet, but all my mom friends rave about it so I’ll definitely get one.
4. Babyzen Yoyo Stroller because it’s light and easy to travel with.
5. Artipoppe Baby Wraps because they’re so beautiful and soft, though they’re definitely a splurge!
Melissa is wearing:
Non-maternity dress by Ronny Kobo. The fabric is super stretchy and comfortable.
Photography by Michelle Rose Sulcov of Michellerosephoto.com.
Direct link to article: https://wellroundedny.com/melissa-wood-pregnancy-style/