Noah’s been whipping this up for us on the regular, and it’s become our go-to healthy pizza craving. There’s a very precise process that we broke down word for word from Noah that makes this recipe so special. You may think a pizza wrap isn’t going to hold up but this one really does (cue Noah’s whole process to get it extra crispy as the first step). You can sauté up any veggies you have on hand as toppings. If I had black olives, I would absolutely smother them on this. You know we’re not scared of carbs over here, but side note for those who are more carb conscious – this is a great option if you want something lighter that still hits the spot for those at-home pizza cravings.
I also love to heat up a side of sauce to dip my pizza in…Must be an upstate thing!?
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Olive oil
- Nutritional yeast
- Rao’s marinara sauce
- Violife Mozzarella shreds
- Toast wrap for 2-3 min. at 350 degrees and then let sit for 5 min. or until wrap feels crispy
- Use a brush to spread olive oil over a baking sheet and use excess to spread on top of the wrap.
- Add light amount of tomato sauce, sprinkle of salt/pepper and sprinkle of nutritional years and place wrap back in the toaster for 2 min. at 350 degrees.
- Prepare toppings: Sauté garlic, mushrooms and onion all diced up into tiny pieces in veggie broth and cut spinach with a kitchen scissor.
- Add all toppings in this order: Sautéed veggies then cheese and finally spinach. Finish with a touch of chili flakes.
- Put pizza in the toaster oven at 350 degrees for 3 min.
- Drizzle olive oil, cut and enjoy!