Omggg this recipe is insane! I looove a pizza that’s loaded with veg (like really loaded with allll the veg) + a simple side salad = the perfect combo. Smothering Otomot tomato sauce & “The Heat” sauces on the crispy chickpea crust made this so saucy and so spicyyy. (Anyone else into a side of sauce to dip their crust into?!) This recipe is vegan and gluten free too and will definitely be on repeat around here!
- Banza Chickpea crust
- Otamot Foods Sauce
- Batchworthy “The Heat” sauce
- Violife Mozzarella
- Red Onions
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven and put chickpea crust in oven & follow directions on box
- Sauté garlic and onions for 2 min. on medium heat
- Throw in chopped baby bella mushrooms until everything is lightly brown (approximately 4 min.)
- Add in chopped kale and lightly cook everything together for 2 min. until kale is soft.
- Take crust out 4 min. before it’s done, add sauce, cheese, and veggies, and pop that baby back in until cheese is melted.