This has been a go-to standard lunch on repeat over here. It’s like a salad in a wrap which makes it equal to greater ratio of greens to carbs (great for digestion). Try throwing together whatever veggie burger and veggies you have on hand – satisfying and filling every. damn. time.
- Hearts of Palm
- Hillary’s artichoke veggie burger
- Violife sliced cheese
- Ezekial sprouted GF (or regular) wrap
- Simple Salad dressing
- Warm Hillary’s artichoke burger either in microwave (I know, I know…not the best) or for about 1 minute in toaster.
- Chop tomatoes, cucumbers, hearts of palm, and lettuce.
- Mix a hint of my Simple Salad dressing with greens.
- Slice veggie burger into small pieces.
- Heat wrap by placing it over burner for a few seconds and flip.
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of Vegenaise on wrap.
- Put chopped greens next so that you can smush them down so everything fits.
- Place in 1/4 avocado, tomato, cucumber, and hearts of palm in wrap.
- Add in burger.
- Add slice of Violife sliced cheese.
- It’s insane!