I’m losing track of the days, but I think Taco Tuesday is still a thing?! This recipe is next freaking level. Crispy cauliflower. Cheesy veggies. Lime chips. It’s a full situation. Marinating the cauliflower in one of my favorite dressings really gave it a kick. And soaking dry black beans is great for digestion but you can also use any canned beans you have. You can tell from this recipe we looove Siete everything, basically. The consistency of the queso is smooth and creamy, the lime chips are great on their own (or with my guac, recipe here) and the tortillas are really the perfect size. We’re gonna be making this on repeat.
- Black beans
- White Onion
- Red Peppers
- Yellow Peppers (optional)
- Lime juice
- Siete Mild Queso
- Siete Lime Chips
- Siete Chia Tortillas
- Brizo Mild dressing
- Avocado oil
- Chop cauliflower and marinate in Brizo dressing and avocado oil for 1 hour.
- Soak black beans in water for 1 hour.
- After marinating, place cauliflower on a baking tray and broil at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- Chop peppers, mushrooms, garlic and onion.
- Sauté garlic and onion for 5 minutes then add peppers and mushrooms, in equal parts avocado oil and water.
- Add cauliflower and black beans last then mix everything together.
- Get tortilla ready (we like to heat ours over a flame on each side), add in veggies and enjoy!