Bored in the kitchen and you’re in the kitchen bored? We feel you. This is us trying to recreate our favorite Sweetgreen salad just using what we got. What ingredients have you been experimenting with in the kitchen?
- 3 heaping handfuls of mixed greens
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumbers
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 yellow zucchini
- 2 scoops of hummus (optional)
- MWH Carrot Miso dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Poke the sweet potato with a fork so that there are little holes in it.
- Roast sweet potato until you can easily glide a fork in and out.
- Chop cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, yellow zucchini, and sweet potato.
- Drizzle on MWH Carrot Miso dressing.