Rice Paper Wrap via HAUTEHEALTHY
I’m so excited to share this recipe from @hautehealthy, one of my favorite followers and a super loyal MWH method member! I’m always inspired by her plant-based recipes. These super simple rice paper veggie wraps from her are perfect to make for lunch or a snack, just in time for the warmer weather.
INGREDIENTS: (ALL ORGANIC)
- Rice paper with tapioca (usually in the Asian aisle of markets)
- Veggies of your choice:
- Bib lettuce
- Almond butter
- Chop up your veggies long
- Add warm water to a shallow bowl or plate with a lid
- Place your rice sheets one at a time into the bowl/plate for a few seconds on each side. Don’t leave them in too long or they will get soggy. You want them to soften a bit.
- Place the wet rice paper sheet on a cutting board, fill your veggies in the middle, then pull one side of the paper over the veggies scooping them underneath towards you.
- Once the veggies are covered, wrap in both sides of the sheet then continue to roll until done like you are wrapping up a burrito.