Being this pregnant (can you tell what side she’s on!?) I’ve been making super filling and nutrient dense lunches to get me through the day. This veggie burger sandwich and salad combo has been a pregnancy lunch staple. The crunchy bread with the veggie burger and salad to break it up gets balances it out perfectly. I always add in greens where possible going back to my motto of an equal or greater ratio to help optimize digestion. I seriously crave this one on a daily basis. To see my full “What I Eat In a Day” video from this day go to my YouTube channel here.
Ingredients: (all organic)
- Simple salad dressing (recipe here)
- Toast bread in toaster and heat up veggie burger on the stove
- Put mayo and lettuce on bread, add veggie burger
- Massage kale with dressing
- Slice up half a cucumber and throw into salad