There is beauty in simplicity! You don’t have to overthink what you eat. Keep it simple, clean, and pure. This salad was so quick and easy. I through all these colorful ingredients I had on hand on a bed of romaine and kale. I like to use Kale in my salads when I can because it is high in fiber and Vitamins (A,K,C).
Ingredients (All Organic)
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 small cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1 small carrot sliced
- 8 chopped olives
- 1/2 avocado
- tablespoon of chopped red onions
- Mrs Dash seasoning
- Creamy Dijon dressing (Click Here) for dressing recipe.
- Rinse all ingredients
- Chop all ingredients
- I doesn’t have to be as pretty as this, you can just throw it all in a bowl!