As you know, avocado toast is my obsession. Everything about it makes me happy, and I feel so satisfied after I eat it.
Ingredients (All Organic)
- Three gluten free English muffins
- Swiss chard
- Heirloom tomato
- Coconut oil
- Place English muffins in toaster
- While English muffins are toasting, slice mushrooms
- Chop zucchini
- Finely chop Swiss chard
- Slice heirloom tomatoes
- Slice in half three english muffins
- In a small saucepan, add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil. On medium heat add zucchini for 2 minutes. Add in mushrooms for two minutes. Followed by Swiss chard for one minute.
- When English muffins are toasted, mash up avocado on English muffin (chunks of avocado)
- No oil necessary on bread.
- Two English muffins with two different colored, sliced heirloom tomatoes- sprinkle sea salt and squeeze lemon
- On one English muffin, add zucchini- sprinkle sea salt and black pepper
- On one English muffin, add mushrooms- sprinkle sea salt and black pepper
- On one English muffin, add zucchini and mushrooms- sprinkle sea salt and black pepper
- On one English muffin, add Swiss chard- sprinkle sea salt, nutritional yeast and a dash of cayenne pepper