VEGAN CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BARK BY CLAIRE GRIEVE
Recipe by: Claire Grieve Photo by: Sarah Orbanic
I’m very open and honest about not loving protein powder in my smoothies. But I really like how Claire incorporated the protein powder into this recipe as the base. I’m all about a good recipe swap and when I saw my friend Claire post this I immediately asked her if I could share this on my site because it’s so easy to make. In under 35 minutes you can have this festive chocolate in hand for your holiday party. Especially if you’re last minute like me 🙂 Peep her insta (@claire_grieve) for more recipes…she’s the queen of making food look insanely beautiful.
INGREDIENTS: ALL ORGANIC
- 8oz Vegan dark chocolate
- 8oz Vegan white chocolate
- 1 scoop 22 days vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop 22 days vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 raw pistachios (sub any nuts)
- 1/3 dried cranberries (sub any fruit/seed)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine dark chocolate with the chocolate protein powder stir and melt over a doubke broiler on the stove.
- Do the same with the white chocolate and vanilla protein powder
- Spread dark chocolate over parchment paper on the tray
- Pour white chocolate over the dark and use a fork to spread and create marble effect.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and cranberries and freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy!