PLANT-BASED ANNIVERSARY BRUNCH
Such a simple do it yourself plant-based brunch at home with my husband in celebration of our one year anniversary. New Fave meal up in here!
INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- Fingerling potatoes
- Yellow peppers
- White onion
- Baby bella mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
PROCESS FOR THE POTATO SCRAMBLE AND AVOCADO TOAST
1. Add a tsp of olive oil to a large saucepan then add diced white onions and sliced yellow peppers at the same time.
2. After the peppers and onions have sauteed for 2-3 minutes, add sliced mushrooms to the pan for about 4 minutes until everything starts to soften.
3. While all the vegetables are cooked toast the bread and prepare all the avocados for the toast.
4. Add the pre-cooked potatoes to the vegetables for about 2-4 minutes until everything starts to brown slightly.
5. Lastly add a dash of sea salt on top of the avocado.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE GREEN JUICE (All Organic)
- Aloe Vera
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 fuji (red or green) apple
1. Rinse the vegetables and cut the peel off the lemon.
2. Add all ingredients into the juicer (Click Here for the Juicer I use). Add ice and enjoy. Ps. This baby ie extra green.